Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleep

A typical night for Xavier is bedtime at 6 pm, feeding at 10:30 pm, diaper change at 2 am, feeding at 4:30 am. My attempts to convince him he doesn't need to get up at 2 am have been unsuccessful. He's hungry but absolutely adorable at 4:30 am. He's full of smiles and loves to "talk" to me as I change his diaper. When I feed him he likes to lightly touch my fingers. So sweet. He goes right back to sleep when I put him back to bed.

Yesterday I purchased a SwaddleMe blanket from Baby on Grand yesterday (http://www.kiddopotamus.com/p_swdl_mf.php). I had considered purchasing this earlier because Xavier likes to be swaddled and is now big enough to escape at night. When I saw it in the store I decided to give it a try. The main goal was to eliminate one nighttime visit.

It was a success! He got up at 11 pm and 5 am. That's it. I'll take it. I hope for a repeat performance tonight.

No comments: